Rates Private Guided Tours of Florencec

The following rates are for PRIVATE guided tours of Florence: no one else will participate in the tour chosen by you that will be exclusively agreed with you according to your personal preferences. Rates do not include the cost of admission to museums, exhibitions, churches or reservations (if necessary) to be paid for separately.

For large groups (from 10-15 people upwards, depending on the case) it is necessary to hire radio transmitters (whispers) with an average cost of € 2.00 per person.

 

Daily guided tours of Florence:

  • From 1 to 6 people Half Day (max 3 hours): € 150,00
  • From 7 people up Half Day (max 3 hours): to be reformulated on request depending on the number of participants
  • From 1 to 6 people Full Day (max 6 hours): € 300,00 
  • From 7 people up Full Day (max 6 hours): to be reformulated on request depending on the number of participants
  • Additional Hour € 50,00

Promotions:

Special Rates for Families:

Special Rates for Schools:

  • Half Day Florence Guided Tour (max 3 hours) € 130,00
  • Full Day Florence Guided Tour (max 6 hours) € 260,00 

 

For guided tours of temporary exhibitions, special events, itineraries in Florence that include visits to several churches and museums, food and wine tours of Florence, the rates will be agreed directly with the customer. In case of booking multiple daily tours, special discounts will be applied.

 

Terms of Payment

The Guided Tours can be paid by BANK TRANSFER or CASH.

In the first case the BANK TRANSFER must be made no later than 7 DAYS BEFORE the date set for the Guided Tour.

In case of CASH payment, an ADVANCE payment of 30% of the total amount is required, to be paid by BANK TRANSFER no later than 7 DAYS BEFORE the date set for the Guided Tour.

Any notices of CANCELLATION of the agreed services must be communicated no later than 7 DAYS BEFORE the date of the Guided Tour. Beyond this limit, the total amount will be 30% RETAINED. If the total amount has been paid in advance by bank transfer, I will return the remaining 70%.

For any information or clarification, please contact me by e-mail, telephone or using the contact form.


WFTGA LTGA benvenuti in toscana QTG ANGT

Do not hesitate to contact me to arrange a personalized visit together according to your particular interests.

Tel. [+39] 328 2592378

info@guideflorencetour.com

TESTIMONIALS

Diane B

Duccio was a wonderful guide! He was very knowledgeable and pleasantly answered all our questions. I would highly recommend this nice gentleman.

Vera-Elena

Thanks Duccio for an interesting excursion

Fariba S

He gave us a tour on academia gallery. He was very patinante about what he was telling us and a real story teller. Enjoyed the tour and will definitely use this guide again!

Arizonapopi1

Duccio led our 1/2 day tour of the Accademia and highlights of Florence. We found him very knowledgeable. He never lacked for commentary and never consulted any notes. We will use him again and will recommend him to anyone who asks.

Daniel_Bernoulli

I visited Florence this summer with my extended family and was looking for a competent guide. I was lucky enough to find Duccio. He organized for us a spectacular 3-days visit. He took care of our reservations and did not require advance payment. We hired him for three hours a day but he did not mind to show us around other sites when the time was over. He gave us time to take pictures but, honestly, we were so captured by all that he had to say, that we took very few breaks. When I saw his curriculum on the web I expected a good service but his knowledge exceeded my expectations by far. He is very organized, efficient and friendly. Let him know about your background/knowledge of history and he will adjust his explanations so that you don't miss anything. We could not be happier. I'd say: look no further, you have just found one of the best guides in Florence!

Cameron T

My friend and I arrived at the Uffizi Gallery and were offered a tour which we accepted, and we could not have been more fortunate to have Duccio. Duccio is incredibly well versed and knowledgeable about all aspects of the gallery. His English was great (even if he doesn't think so). I would highly recommend booking with Duccio if you plan to visit the gallery, you will not be disappointed.

Fons C

We are in Florence and on Thursday had a very informative and educational tour of the Accademia Galley where the famous Statue of David resides. The tour company is called Guide Florence Tour and the guide was Duccio Tiracorrendo who was extremely knowledgable, polite and patient. I'd highly recommend Duccio. Cheers Fons (Australia)